A member asked:

What is this rash on my inner arms?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Eastern answered

Specializes in Dermatology

I don't know: Could be a reaction (allergic or irritant) to something you came in contact with. Could be due to a virus. Could be something else entirely. A dermatologist needs to look at it directly to give you a more precise answer.

Answered 10/3/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor