A member asked:

I have a rash like petechiae on my inner thighs and arms, that will come and go for no reason, what is the cause of it? thanks.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Shenenberger answered

Specializes in Dermatology

See a dermatologist: What you describe could certainly be petechiae but also could be something called keratosis pilaris. It is possible that your gp could answer this and you would't need to see a dermatology consultant. Regardless, if you think these are petechiae then they should be examined to confirm what is going on.

Answered 7/17/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor