A member asked:

Im having a rash outbreak on my arms, chest, back and inner thighs? how best can i make them go away

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Lauren Bickel answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Antihistamines : Oral antihistamines can help (especially if itching present or possible allergic reaction), as well as topical steroids (hydrocortisone cream). Try to think of anything (foods/soaps/detergents/scented lotions) that might be new or irritating & avoid those things. May need to see Dr if persistent rash or if any fever, pain, or other symptoms develop

Answered 4/22/2020



Related Questions

A member asked:

Blister rash on my back, stomach, chest, and my inner thighs?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor