Hopewell Junction, NY

I have a 2.4 heterogeneous hypoechoic solid nodule with cystic components and no increased vascularity or interna calcification. shortness of breath?

Dr. Ryan Polselli
Radiology 16 years experience
Not sure: I'm not exactly sure what the question is but i don't like the sound of the mass you describe. It sounds as if this was a breat ultrasound finding. Is that true? If so, what was the physicians recommendation? If my assumptions are correct, there is no definite clear relationship to shortness of breath from a physiologic standpoint, but shortness of breath should to be evaluated.

Last updated Apr 2, 2016