Vineland, NJ

Burning in legs pain in legs shooting pain, vains hurt in arms and in legs when i push my vain in my foot it shoots up to my knee the pain what is it

Dr. David Lipkin
See your physician: Burning and shooting pain in the lower extremities is most often due to a nerve problem(peripheral neuropathy or radiculopathy. Pain in veins often represents thrombophlebitis of the deep veins or superficial venous system...usually localized to one extremity. Pain involving multiple areas is unusual but can occur. You need to be examined by your physician for proper diagnosis.

Last updated Jul 28, 2015