United Kingdom
A 24-year-old female asked:

I have headache like pressure in the sides of my head ache my doctor think its from depressed but i don't think it is sometimes i feel a little dizzy?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctoranswered
42 years experience
See a specialist : I recommend you see a headache specialist. This would have to be a neurologist who specializes in headaches management. There are well over 2, 000 causes of headaches. Even if you are depressed, this does not sound like a tension headaches that one would expect in someone who is depressed. People with depression or anxiety usually complain of a headache like a band of tension across the forehead.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 6, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.