NY

i have a stye on my upper eye lid it seem like its getting closer to my eyelash i've had it for 3 months now how can i get rid of it ?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Heat: The best treatment for a stye is to apply very warm washcloths, just below the "i can' stand it of heat" for 4-5 minutes at a time, and 5 times per day. This will usually cause these to melt away but if persistent, see an ophthalmologist since you have had this for so long.
Dr. Brian Boxer Wachler
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Stye treatment: Try warm compresses with a wash cloth 2-3 times a day and massage the area. If the stye does not reduce in size within 3-4 days see an eye doctor to have it drained.