El Paso, TX

why is it that every time i eat after awhile im done eating i feel my food in my throat and i throw up?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
See your Dr or GI Dr: Sounds like bad reflux, since you aren't reporting pain, which could add hiatal hernia, esophageal diverticulum, and some others to the list. You should see your dr or a gastroenterologist, who may do an upper-gi study to see what goes where, or possibly an endoscopy. For now, smaller portions, chewed well ; remain upright (=don't lie back/down) for at least 30 min after meals.
Dr. Milton Mintz
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Rule out gerd: I hiatus hernia possibly with gerd- see gastro- enterologist for work up.