U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Lump under my chin seems to be behind my tonsils should i be worried?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. J. Stephen Robinson
Specializes in Pediatrics
Yes: You need to be examined by an ear, nose, and throat specialist to determine what it is.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.