NV

at what level is low bp urgent? mine is usually 115-120/70-75, i've checked it a few times and the latest one was 69/47. heart rate is normal at 85.

Dr. Henry Green
Cardiology 66 years experience
Check your device: The reading of 69 is too low, of course. If you checked it yourself, your technique could be wrong. It could also be a problem with your blood pressure machine. If it really was 69, you should follow up with a physician.
Dr. Dan Fisher
When symptomatic: Blood pressure is a problem when there is not enough pressure to perfuse your organs including your brain. Generally a pressure of 69/47 is inadequate to keep your brain awake and should result in loss of consciousness. I think it is mistaken. The other BP seem reasonable.