FL

Always feel hungry.wake up in morning extremely hungry and anxiety level high.eat all the time it seems like and never gain weight.drink liquids alot.

Dr. Stephen Berns
Pathology 20 years experience
See doctor: Please see your doctor for a full evaluation. It is difficult to guess what exactly could be wrong without seeing a doctor face to face. I would presume it would be metabolic.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Always hungry: You nead a check up. Not normal to be so hungry and anxious. You may have an illness e.g. Diabetes that is causing this. Call your doctor and get checked.
Dr. Jason Berman
Coping mechanism: It sounds like food has become a way for you to try to deal with your anxiety which sounds intense. I suggest that you meet with a psychologist you can trust and start to work through your anxiety and what is at the root of it. You can find a psychologist here: locator.Apa.Org be well, .

Last updated Nov 6, 2013