My other teeth hurt after wisdom tooth extraction?

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 40 years experience
Normal: That is not unusual. It should go away with time and if not, have your dentist take a look and see to make sure there are no problems.
Dr. Joseph Wineman
Dentistry 41 years experience
Teeth pain after o/s: Frequently the adjacent teeth to the wisdom teeth will feel sore for a few days after surgery. Very normal. If you have severe pain, return to your oral surgeon for an post op check.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Very common: Your other teeth may also ache. This is called referred pain and is also a temporary condition. If concerned, see your surgeon.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Post surgery : You had surgery. Post-operative pain is to be expected, and should begin to ease off after 2nd day. If you have severe pain, bleeding, swelling, bad taste, foul odor, call your Dentist immediately.