PA

Use klonopin (clonazepam) 1mg for sleep..not working so great...druggist told me i can add 25mg of unisom to it..your thoughts?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
41 years experience
You may add it in: No problem with the combination. Just watch for oversedation in the morning and be careful driving and operating machinery.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Sleep problems: Agree with Dr. Jacobson. My question is that if you require more than a benzodizapine for sleep - have you been evaluated by a sleep medicine specialist? Just so you know, Klonopin is not actually a sleep medication - drowsiness is a side effect.
Last updated Nov 24, 2018