U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Muskogee, OK
A 23-year-old female asked:

I have pain in the upper right part of my stomach on the right side of my chest and on the right side of my back and in between my shoulder blades?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Tri Huynh
Gastroenterology 18 years experience
RUQ pain: Your description of your current symptoms appeared to be related to gallbladder dysfunction. You might want to discuss with your local doctor for further work up to see this is to be the case. Good luck!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 17-year-old female asked:

I am having pain in my right and left side from my stomach all the way to my back and there's pain in my chest too. What do I do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Michel
Family Medicine 47 years experience
Doctor: You need to let your parent know about the problem. The pain may be serious but is not clear that it is. At your age it is unlikely to be heart related. Are you taking too much caffeine or pop with caffeine? Are you taking too much advil (ibuprofen) or like meds? the doctor should be able to help dx The best to you
Last updated Jan 2, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.