i've been having chest pains for the last few days. more the less on my left side and back toward my shoulder. i feel weak& nasea the pain is in my upper left chest shooting back to my shoulder . leaving me to feal weak and tired. my stomach hurts and cou

2 doctor answers
25 years experience Psychiatry
Hi. : Hi. Please get evaluated at an emergency room right away. Symptoms of a heart attack can include: chest pain; chest tightness or squeezing; shortness of breath, increased sweating pain or numbness radiating down the arm (more often left than right) and nausea. Some people dismiss the pain thinking it is indigestion. There can be pain in the top midline of the abdomen, as well as vomiting. Pain may not present in the chest but instead can be felt in the upper back, head, jaw or in the teeth. There may be a generalized feeling of unwellness and fatigue. One fourth of people have heart attacks without chest pain. You could be having angina or you might have had a heart attack. The only way to know is to get checked out. Please get a medical assessment now. Take care.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
2
Dr. Joseph Shen
31 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
Go the the nearest E: Please go to the nearest er without delays...Good luck!
Answered on Mar 20, 2013