GB

I have a tiny hole in my tooth and i need a home remedy to kill the nerve. i have heard clove works but i was wondering if theres is another way.

Dr. Dave Burns
48 years experience
See your dentist: See your dentist asap to prevent further complications if you wish to keep your tooth.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 56 years experience
Holes in teeth.: Some things to consider- 1. 'tiny' holes often are the tip of the iceberg to 'bigger' cavities below. 2. Oil of cloves may or may not help temporarily and certainly won't do anything long term. 3. Putting off dental treatment only results in bigger problems, more cost, more inconvenience and greater chance of losing teeth. Best advice- see a dentist asap.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
Training: It takes 4 yrs of college and then another 4 yrs of dental school to be able to provide the best, least expensive, most long lasting rx for this problem. Dr sandler is correct, this is not a diy project. Get it fixed before it gets out of hand.
Last updated Nov 10, 2016