health anxiety bad, been had 2neurological exam at drs &said ther is nothing wrong with me but anxiety&tension, but stil panic when tight/pressure head?

Dr. Robert Stewart
Clinical Psychology 44 years experience
Hypochondria is : Anxiety over your health that resists reassurance and usually involves misperception of body symptoms and sensations. Talk to a mental health professional to explore the underlying cause and learn skills for managing the excessive anxiety. Relaxation training, perhaps with the aid of biofeedback (www.Bcia.Org or www.Aapb.Org), and cognitive behavioral therapy are very effective.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
See details: If no physical causes have been found, consider seeing a psychiatrist and treating your anxiety.