U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked about a 56-year-old male:

My dad has clogged arteries in heart had stint put in past went for one couldn't get it in cuz he is so clogged meds won't work any suggestion?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Chapman
Cardiology 42 years experience
2nd opinion: Ask or a dvd or cd rom of cath films and get a second opinion from another doc, preferably board certified in interventional cardiology, fellow scai. If that doc is at a high volume respected center, even better. Only by an expert viewing your actual cath pictures can various options be explored.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.