U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Sellersburg, IN
A 18-year-old male asked:

Is there a test that can see if i'm getting way too much calcium or vitamin d3 to dangerous toxic levels? if so, what's that test called? im 18 male

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alan Feldman
43 years experience
Calcium level: If you are on too much calcium and vit d, it will make your calcium blood level high. This is a simple blood test.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 10, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.