Walton, KY

i have had 3 tia' but still have weakness in my left leg. now my left arm gets very weak and i get severe headaches, should i go see a neurologist?

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology 33 years experience
Had a stroke.: You have had a stroke, one of the three tia's were a small stroke as you have residual weakness. You have continual headaches and the concern is for recurrent cerebral events, suggest an evaluation with your neurologist.
Neurology 52 years experience
Get help: Prevention is critical as you are at high risk, and a major stroke is likely if this is not addressed. Aspirin will not be adequate, and you need to uncover the reasons for your cerebrovascular events asap. See a neurologist soon.
Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 13 years experience
Yes: A good stroke neurologist can help you sort out the reason for you symptoms and prescribe a treatment plan to prevent further problems.

Last updated May 23, 2016