Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Will my antibiotic alprim show up on a blood test If so how long until it is out of my system

Dr. Stuart Hickerson

43 years experience Pathology
Not at all: Go right ahead. Your physician knows about the antibiotic and it should not be a factor.
1
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
It depends: It depends to the kind of infection you are having, location of the infection and the duration of the antibiotics that you took.
1
Dr. Jimmy Lin
Dr. Jimmy Lin answered
7
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Michael Lawson
46 years experience Gastroenterology
HP: Best to do a stool antigen test to look for active infection before treating.
Dr. Joel Gallant
35 years experience Infectious Disease
1
Dr. Donald Lipkis
47 years experience Gastroenterology
1
Dr. Santiago Roldan
19 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. Karen Butler
No infection: So what are you treating? Send not to be an infection. May have other issues like acid reflux so go back to your doctor for evaluation and treatment