Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why do my hips hurt when I sleep on my side

Dr. Ravi Chand
25 years experience Psychiatry
Sleep: You may want to check your bone density, type of mattress etc to r/o the cause.

Dr. Thomas Riney
36 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
Dr. Sophie Duriez
31 years experience Psychiatry
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Pain: You need evaluation to determine and treat the cause of pain on your sides
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
Your family doc: Regardless of where you're hurting, go see your family doc for an evaluation & treatment. S/he can refer you to a specialist if necessary. Good luck!
Dr. Forrest Jones
Specializes in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Bursitis: Trochanteric bursitis most likely cause. Need to see physician for evaluation confirm diagnosis. Usually amenable to steroid injection.
2
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
31 years experience Psychiatry
Hip pain: Need to have it looked at by your doctor.
Dr. Christopher Ferguson
18 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Troch bursitis: Trochanteric bursitis is a common inflammatory condition of the hip that causes pain, particularly when sleeping on the affected side.