Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why do my hands look completly different from one another the length of my fingers are not the same length and completly different nail beds

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia ii, do, ms
20 years experience Geriatrics
Vascular issue?: A very noticable difference can be due to decrease blood flow to one of your arms. You will need to see you doctor for further evaluation.

Dr. Shah Chowdhury
41 years experience Pediatrics
NAIL FUNGUS.....?: Check with her doctor. S/he might think of referring your daughter to a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
No risk: There is no risk here for HIV or Hepatitis.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
HCV/HIV: You are not at risk for viral transmission from the route your described. You are at risk of all of the problems caused by smoking. Refocus.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Generally: In general, they are.
Dr. Robert Nelson
1
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
23 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. William Goldie
47 years experience Pediatric Neurology
1
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Yes: Dysregulation of temperature can occur with neuropathy.