Top answers from doctors based on your search:
Disclaimer

What will happen if I drank slimy mold

A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Albert Pizzo
59 years experience Family Medicine
Mold: Depends totally on what type of mold. Some molds are harmless, some molds are toxic to various degrees. If you got sick you should see your physicia ... Read More
Dr. Christopher Guzik
23 years experience Family Medicine
Avoid unwanted mold: You could get loose watery stools , Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose. Respiratory problems, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing, chest tig ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stephen Scholand
22 years experience Infectious Disease
Immune system active: Whether you know it or not, our immune systems are working everyday for us, often 'behind the scenes'. What you describe here sounds relatively harmle ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
36 years experience Family Medicine
Why???: Mold usually grows on food or drinks that are spoiled so why would you eat them.....
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. William Singer
50 years experience Pediatric Neurology
Mold: Wipe off the top to clean it. Then pour the rest of the beer into a glass. If the mold is only on the outside, and none is seen in the glass, it wil ... Read More
2
2 thanks
A member asked:
Dr. Scott Hacking
17 years experience Family Medicine
Ingesting mold: I understand your concerns with ingesting mold, especially when pregnant. Please refer to the Brita manufacturers instructions regarding proper cleani ... Read More
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Marijuana: Marijuana use as you describe is in no way dangerous to the liver. So, the simple answer is no. Now if we want to talk about the dangers to your mind ... Read More
2
2 thanks
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ashwin Patel
41 years experience Urgent Care
Mold not responsible: Are you quite sure that you were drinking from a moldy cup for the whole week? Usually the mold clears out when you wash or rinse your cup. Anyhow, ... Read More
1
1 comment
1
1 thank
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
No: and certainly not so soon. Most such molds are pretty harmless anyway, but they do taste bad and that alone could make you feel ill. When washing di ... Read More
1
1 thank
A female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Many: When you drank slimy water, there may be bacteria, parasite besides algae or mold present. If you have been sick for more than a day or are getting wo ... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Mark Dickson
22 years experience General Surgery
Not related: Post cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) symptoms, if you get them at all, usually start soon after the operation. 2 months later, they are more li ... Read More
1
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month