U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What specialist would I need to see if I have muscle weakness in one leg

A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Family Medicine 24 years experience
Med: Lyrica (pregabalin) can cause tiredness, weakness. Diazepam can do too. Shakiness could be the symptom of anxiety or if you've not taken diazepam for ... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Jonathan Kates
Orthopedic Surgery 51 years experience
If : If you have loss of bladder sensation and weakness you have more problems then pain meds. Go to the emergency room.
Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 49 years experience
See a neurologist: 1st. Of all you need be evaluated for neurological deficits like localized muscle weakness, loss of reflex, loss of sensations on the leg and urinary ... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Rheumatology 34 years experience
Medical evaluation: You have many complaints that can suggest many problems and beyond the scope of this space. Muscle weakness can come from inflammatory muscle disease ... Read More
A 48-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Then see a neurologist and have the issue evaluated. This can be a serious problem.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Neurology 27 years experience
Nerve&muscle damage: Any type of nerve injury in your lower spine or in your leg can cause muscle weakness. Muscle diseases can lead to weakness. Sometimes brain conditi... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Neurology 53 years experience
Get diagnosis: Weakness and altered sensations could be due to back problems, such as cauda equine, but also, peripheral nerve disease, and this likely would benefit... Read More
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Colin Kerr
Family Medicine 45 years experience
1leg weakness: The most common cause of weakness and atrophy in 1 leg would be a chronic herniated disk in the spine, which has gone on long enough to damage the ner... Read More
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
You need and exam: Clearly, something has changed in you at least with respect with the strength in one limb and since it hasn't gotten any better over a long period of ... Read More
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Alon Seifan
Neurology 14 years experience
Physical therapy: Usage of motor systems through physical therapy and exercise is the best known way to recover nerve function. Keep up the patience and hard work. Ner... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Dennis Giannini
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 37 years experience
See your doctor: See your doctor. Many possibilities. Need examination and blood work.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership