Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what size ovarian cysts need to be removed

Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
53 years experience in Internal Medicine
Depends.: If no symptoms & Ca 125 is normal can be periodically observed.

Dr. James Bucci
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Ovarian cyst: Not yet. if it small then they will just follow it until it needs to be removed. until the pathology is known it is just a cyst
Dr. Virginia Phipps
20 years experience in Hospital-based practice
1
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
33 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Laparoscopic: That is if it really needs to be removed. At your age, certain ovarian cysts can be monitored, as it is possible that they can resolved spontaneously
1
Dr. Daniel Dawson
27 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Depends. : Usually >5 or 6 cm for a few mos. Smaller if symptomatic.
5
Dr. Wendy Askew
23 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Derek Farley
23 years experience in Urgent Care
1
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience in Medical Oncology
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
27 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Removal is done by laparocopic or open surgery.
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
32 years experience in Fertility Medicine
Surgery: Usually with surgery to re-sect the capsule of the endometrioma.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
2
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Rapid growth: Rapid growth can cause rupture. The question you need to discuss is "what is it?" after that is answered, a plan can be developed.
1
Dr. Timothy Brown
43 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Collin Smikle
35 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Michael Traub
18 years experience in Fertility Medicine
1
Dr. Alfred Parkhill Hand
20 years experience in Radiology
Dr. Usha Mukhytar
25 years experience in Gynecology
Surgery must: must have surgery as soon as possible
Dr. Albert Pizzo
59 years experience in Family Medicine
Ovarian cancer: What is the question? Please resubmit one question at a time.
Dr. Xin-Nong Li
38 years experience in Internal Medicine
It depends: If the ovarian cyst is too big or causing pain, that can be considered to be removed.
1
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Barbara Toppin
1
Dr. Usha Mukhytar
25 years experience in Gynecology
No: no diet restrictions eat all
1