U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What should I take for upset stomach and diarrhea

A 24-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ester Kwok
Internal Medicine 33 years experience
Depends: For those who have short-lived mild diarrhea, one may take kaopectate (kaolin and pectin) or peptobismol. Eat a bland diet and drink sips of fluid, p... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
GI disturbance: There are numerous possibilities here and an evaluation would have to be rather extensive. See a gastroenterologist if necessary. Yes, "stress" may c... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Karen Dantin
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Many: Would see your doc. Most common cause is infection.
A female asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Threadworms : You probably need another round of treatment, common, check this link for more information , good luck http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Threadworms/Pages... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Ashesh Patel
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
Yes!: There are no known interactions between azithromycin (Z-pak) and Pepto Bismol (bismuth subsalicylate). To reduce upset stomach and diarrhea, take the ... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gloria Lopez
Pediatrics 45 years experience
No interactions: There were no interactions found in our database between pepto-bismol maximum strength and Prilosec otc however, this does not necessarily mean no in... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ralph Boling
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
Liquid diet: for now, if continues or run temp 101 or higher, or increasing abdominal pain. let your OB doctor know.
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michio Abe
Internal Medicine 27 years experience
Diarrhea/breastfeed: Women who are breast-feeding should avoid drugs that contain bismuth, such as pepto-bismol. Imodium (loperamide) is probably safe. for mild upset stom... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Lori Mcneal
Obstetrics and Gynecology 35 years experience
Diarrhea: First of all, it is important that she keep well hydrated. Start with ice chips then on to clear liquids like broth or ginger ale if she can tolerate... Read More
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
There are a: Number of medications that can be used to assist with stopping alcohol use. I have found that auricular (ear) acupuncture is particularly helpful for ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership