Top answers from doctors based on your search:

tingling sensation in the pubic hair area

A 53-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
48 years experience Pathology
Could be pubic lice: Please check for lice.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Donald Jacobson
39 years experience Psychiatry
No. : It does not fit any known symptom pattern for anxiety.
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Steven Hubert
27 years experience Dermatology
Can't tell: You need to see a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Dan Fisher
26 years experience Internal Medicine
Not likely: A folliculitis is an inflammation of the follicles usually associated with superficial bacterial infection. Burning of the glans is likely due to ano ... Read More
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Bryan
31 years experience Dermatology
Burning sensation: Burning sensation often means raw or dry skin. Try heavy emollients to area to help heal--a&d, vaseline, aquaphor, etc. It should improve in a few d ... Read More
A 64-year-old male asked:
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
54 years experience Internal Medicine
Superficial: Phlebitis likely. See doctor
1 thank
A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Clarence Lyons
19 years experience Family Medicine
Ileoinguinal nerve: Ileoinguinal nerve could cause this.
1 thank
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. John cuong Doan
17 years experience Family Medicine
You need to get: to a healthcare provider for proper examination and diagnosis. Nerve entrapment issues are sneaky and hard to diagnose sometimes. Thanks for trustin ... Read More
1 thank
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Monica Michel
11 years experience Family Medicine
Urine?: I assume you have been seen by your physician but if not, you should definitely go in. A number of things that come to mind are infection given the hi ... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
23 years experience Family Medicine
Could be...: This could be related to a fungal infection, herpes infection, lice, as most common reasons. Get checked with your doctor for examination, final diag ... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bruce Pierce
28 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
See your Doctor: This should be evaluated.
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Intertrigo: Intertrigo is primarily caused by skin-on-skin friction and is characterized by initial mild erythema that may progress to a more intense inflammation ... Read More
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Felix Brizuela
31 years experience Neurology
Inflamation of nerve: you have inflamation the nerve going to this location. Neuralgia. most likely due to a virus, the most common of which is theherpse zoster virus...i ... Read More
1 thank
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Patrick Mckenna
13 years experience Preventive Medicine
Nerve compression: Might be due to localized nerve compression or compression in the spinal cord. Please seek medical evaluation if these symptoms persist, especially i ... Read More
2 thanks
A 59-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kim Capehart
19 years experience Dentistry
Evaluation Needed: It could be anything from kidney stones to tumors to infection so an evaluation is needed.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bin Sung
Dr. Bin Sung answered
33 years experience Pediatrics
Go see a doctor: With multiple symptoms and bruises at unusual places, please go see a doctor asap.
1 thank
A 47-year-old male asked:
Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
You : You need to have an immediate medical evaluation. A burning sensation, numbness and tingling could represent a stroke or a significant neurological c ... Read More
6 thanks
A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
38 years experience Pain Management
See doctor: The symptoms don't suggest anything specific. I would get in to see her doctor.
1 thank
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Julie Abbott
44 years experience Preventive Medicine
We call swelling: in this area suprapubic swelling. When the testicles seem like they are moving up this is called a retractile testicle. It is due to contraction of cr ... Read More
2 thanks
A 63-year-old female asked:
Dr. Milroy Samuel
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Many: Have you had any surgeries? It may be related to nerve transection if surgeries in the vicinity were performed.
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
25 years experience Internal Medicine
? Muscle twitch: I think you may be describing what we called.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits