Top answers from doctors based on your search:

tailbone swollen and pregnant how can i tell if its a cyst or just regular swellng if it is a cyst will it go away on its own swellings calmed down

Dr. David Finke
14 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1

Dr. Richard Zimon
Yes: Chances are a nerve was injured during the procedure but most of the time it does recover! Be patient..... Hope this helps Dr Z
1
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Chipped tooth: The sharp edge may be cutting into your tongue causing the swelling and inflammation. It may be a simple fix... have your dentist take a look.
Dr. Peter Karsant
38 years experience Dentistry
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Eric Stansby
25 years experience Emergency Medicine
2
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience General Surgery
Yes, you: should see a doctor if you have Baker's cyst that is swollen and red.
Dr. John Berryman
53 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Probiotics ?: Probiotics are not considered harmful in pregnancy, and can assist in prevention of constipation.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
1
Dr. Elton Behner
36 years experience Dentistry
1