Top answers from doctors based on your search:

squeak in ear when i put my finger in and move my jaw

A 45-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Michaels
52 years experience Urology
Go to doctor: Get to a doctor to find what this "growth" is and get it taken care of. Any online answer would be nothing but guessing. There is NHS in the UK so you ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
22 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
TMJ: The most likely explanation is the temporomandibular joint (tmj). This joint is located just in front of the ear canal, and the sounds of the joint mo ... Read More
1 thank
A male asked:
Dr. Zach Patrick
12 years experience Emergency Medicine
Normal: All of the joints in the body produce a small amount of gas bubbles. This is a common thing noticed as a cracking or popping in the joint. You hear it ... Read More
1 thank
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
TMJ or ear: Probably TMJ (jaw joint) pain with referral to ear. Also possible ear infection with referred pain to jaw. See oral surgeon or ENT doc for exam/treatm ... Read More
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
31 years experience Family Medicine
Condyle: I think you are right. If the clicking and pain are new might be worth seeing your dentist.
A female asked:
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
CTS or fasciitis: Since the pain is worse with wrist movement, the problem is likely at or below wrist level. Carpal tunnel syndrome, in which the median nerve gets pi ... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience Family Medicine
Hand pain-near thumb: Try an over the counter medication such as Tylenol (Acetaminophen) or Advil (Ibuprofen) and rest the area for a few days, if it does not improve, see ... Read More
1 thank
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Warren Wolfe
57 years experience Family Medicine
Need more info: Any trauma? Sounds like you may have sprained your hand. I would advise you to make an appt with your family physician soon.
1 thank
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Larry Eastburn
23 years experience Family Medicine
Wax impaction: You may have wax or sticky fluid in the canal. If you are comfortable, an over the counter wax removal system may be helpful. If not, a visit to your ... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. David Chrisman
32 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
TMJ ?: The sound in your ears could be the disc in your jaw being displaced from an improper jaw relationship. The teeth may be vibrating from muscle spasms ... Read More
1 thank
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience General Surgery
Sounds like: a problem with flexor tendon sheath in your palm. Consult with an orthopedic or hand surgeon. A steroid injection to the area could be helpful.
A 48-year-old female asked:
Dr. Thomas Knecht
30 years experience Endocrinology
See your doctor: Hi. That could be one of several things. You should see your doctor, preferably today. Please don't delay. Good luck!
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Temporomandibular : Temporomandibular disorder arises when the TM joint, bones and muscles around them are affected. Symptoms usually are pain in the jaw and TM joint are ... Read More
1 thank
A 55-year-old male asked:
Dr. William Gaya
28 years experience Neurology
Dizziness : Fullness sensation and vertigo are signs of ménière's disease. This is an inner ear condition believed to be due to fluid form your inner ear leaving ... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
24 years experience Dentistry
Check TMJ: It sounds like the pain is in the TMJ (joint). Without proper examination, it is hard to tell why you are having this problem. For now, take your choi ... Read More
1 comment
1 thank
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Louise Andrew
45 years experience Emergency Medicine
You are young: and this is a strange symptom for someone to have UNLESS you either have had an injury, or are taking drugs (including prescribed medication) or have ... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Craig Morton
17 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
See below: Pain that runs down the arm with or without numbness and tingling sounds like a pinched nerve in the neck. This is usually caused by a protruding disc ... Read More
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
36 years experience Internal Medicine
Probably: Due to irritation of the facial and or trigeminal nerve. Soft foods no gum chewing follow up with your doctor if no better in a few days
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Edward Seegers
45 years experience Internal Medicine
Ears blocked: hello, have you been flying or diving recently, because what you are describing is either chronic serous otitis media or eustacian tube dysfunction. B ... Read More
1 thank
A member asked:
Dr. Arthur Heller
42 years experience Gastroenterology
Thyroid cartilage: Your trachea (windpipe) and your adam's apple (laryngeal prominence of the thyroid cartilage) have some amount of movement normally. Generally not a p ... Read More
1 thank
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Christopher Smith
40 years experience Family Medicine
Ear: most likely---middle ear effusion----fluids behind your ear drum----another cause can be --eustachian tube dysfunction----both usually related to a vi ... Read More
2 thanks
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Stachler
30 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Air from the ear: You probably had a popping in your ears that results from the ear drum moving from the ear escaping from the rust schism tube. It sounds like a crack ... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience Urgent Care
Yes: Yawning , opening your jaw can cause a popping noise in your throat or around the jaw. Not worrisome at all
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alexander Gorup
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Need to see OMF: Sounds like there could be some damage there. Need to see an oral surgeon.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits