U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Root canal now canker sores on gum

A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 40 years experience
See your Dentist: You should see your dentist. You may need more work on the gums.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
Infection?: Agree that you need to see your dentist ASAP since the site might have been infected.
A female asked:
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Hard or Soft ?: A hard lump can be a bony exostosis, a soft lump can be an abscess. These are only guesses... you'll need to see your local dentist for a definitive d... Read More
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
?gum boil: I would be concerned about this lump being an infection(gum boil) and you should consult the endodontist who performed the root canal for diagnosis an... Read More
Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dentistry 40 years experience
Recurrent infection?: May be a recurrent infection; best to see the treating dentist so they can take a new x=ray and compare it with the old one.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Post Op ?'s: Gently pull your lip back and look. If the tissues look like they are in place, you're probably ok. You would have to see your dentist in person to be... Read More
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
Look: You can see the stitches if you look in the area where the surgery was. Sometimes stitches do come out. During healing your pain level should be ... Read More
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Dinh Buianswered
Dentistry 24 years experience
Host reaction: Day number 3 is when your body started to react to the bone graft (apicoectomy frequently done with bone graft to the apex of the tooth) and respond t... Read More
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Santiago Roldan
21 years experience
Normal..: The treatment itself is prone to have complications. If it's not finished, wait for the final result. If hurts, your dentist will prescribe the necess... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Symptoms: Your symptoms are indicative of inflammation and/infection. The best practitioner to treat your son is the one that knows him best, the one that did t... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Parulis fistula: is a sign that there is chronic infection and your body is draining it out. Unlike some other types of infection, a chronic dental abscess will not ge... Read More
A 62-year-old male asked:
Dr. Armine Nazarian
Dentistry 30 years experience
Hi: It is best to contact the doctor's office and describe the degree of tenderness and any other discomfort in case they need to see you again or provide... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Norman Knee
General Practice 65 years experience
See a dentist: What you are describing is not a normal occurrence. You should be examined by a dentist without delay.
A female asked:
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Infection: While you are waiting to see your dentist, see a provider for an assessment and antibiotics. See your dentist as soon as possible. All the best and I ... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Aaron Smith
Dentistry 23 years experience
See your dentist . .: A pimple on your gum is usually a sign of infection. If the 2nd root canal has not resolved this pimple, the tooth may have a fracture in the root th... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership