U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rash on shins that won t go away

A member asked:
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Pediatrics 44 years experience
See the doctor!: Rash has to be looked at and if it is ringworm your baby's doctor will prescribe anti fungal cream
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Pediatrics 46 years experience
Need examination: If a rash doesnt respond to OTC meds, it may need a prescription medicine, for which a physician should examine it sooner than later, for possibilitie... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Skin issues require a detailed description and or in person exam. Here we have neither. There is not enough information provided to provide a reasoned... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
Itchy insect bites can be very irritating. Try using hydrocortisone cream (available at any pharmacy). Depending on the size of the rash, you can also... Read More
A female asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Rash: Can be due to a variety of causes, vasculitis, venous problem, dermatitis. Difficult to comment on the rash without seeing it. Recommend consult wit... Read More
A 56-year-old male asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: Eruptions of this nature may be infective, allergic, non-infectious inflammatory and even rarely due to underlying malignancies. Working out the caus... Read More
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Allergy and Immunology 52 years experience
Contact dermatitis?: Good morning, it is possible that you had contact with the same contact allergens in other areas of body, based on the chance of having exposed to t... Read More
A 81-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can evaluate: A doctor will have to get more of the story about the nipples, and do an exam (one can start with his primary care doctor). Nipple rashes can be from ... Read More
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Keith Ramsey
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine 37 years experience
Too many possible: There are too many rashes that can be in those locations. You will need to see a doctor to have it diagnosed and then you can get the correct treatme... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Howard Gollup
Pediatrics 44 years experience
Best to see doctor: Hard to say without more information to help pin down the cause, and even then, rashes can be tough to diagnose without seeing them! i think i'd reco... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership