U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Ringworm?? like rash, only on one part of the body, on leg/bum, won't go away but isn't spreading.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Pediatrics 45 years experience
See the doctor!: Rash has to be looked at and if it is ringworm your baby's doctor will prescribe anti fungal cream
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 9, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.