I keep getting rashes all over my body very itchy now it is on my head coming up in lumps seems to get worse in winter and on my shins i will scratch?

Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience in Infectious Disease
See a doctor: Eruptions of this nature may be infective, allergic, non-infectious inflammatory and even rarely due to underlying malignancies. Working out the cause for these may take a prolonged investigation by an experienced clinician. See your pcp and if they cannot handle this they may refer you to a dermatologist or allergist. Good luck.
Answered on Nov 17, 2015
1

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.