I keep getting rashes all over my body very itchy now it is on my head coming up in lumps seems to get worse in winter and on my shins i will scratch?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: Eruptions of this nature may be infective, allergic, non-infectious inflammatory and even rarely due to underlying malignancies. Working out the cause for these may take a prolonged investigation by an experienced clinician. See your pcp and if they cannot handle this they may refer you to a dermatologist or allergist. Good luck.
Dr. Marvin Den
Sounds like hives: See your doctor. If it is hives he can tell you what the best medicine to take is.
Last updated May 1, 2018