Rock Hill, SC

i have a lower leg rash that will not go away. does not hurt or itch. is red and blotchy and ugly. is only on my left lower leg.

Dr.
Rash: Can be due to a variety of causes, vasculitis, venous problem, dermatitis. Difficult to comment on the rash without seeing it. Recommend consult with a doctor licensed in your area. Here is some general information re possible causes of leg rash to consider. For specifics see doctor https://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/rashes-affecting-the-lower-legs/
Dr. Richard Federbush
See a doctor: This rash needs to be seen. It could be from an infection, irritation, inflammation, or vascular. How long has it been there? Any injury or trauma? Any warmth or fever?