U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rash looks like bug bites on toddler

A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Cannot say: Rashes often require a direct exam for their character & distribution to begin the process of a proper label. Those localized to a single region a... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Justin Greiwe
A Verified Doctoranswered
Allergy and Immunology 13 years experience
See Doctor: Unfortunately your description is not sufficient to make a diagnosis. Given that the rash is spreading the best thing to do is to have your boyfriends... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
Itches or burns: What is the rash like? Does it itch or burn? If it developed after gardening 6 months ago, it may be from poison ivy. Make sure that all material ha... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dermatology 34 years experience
Rash: This rash could be hives or irritation from shaving (most common), when from shaving it is usually when you use a razor with more than 2 blades and t... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Insect Repellant: Considered safe for children of all ages and for pregnant women, biteblocker organic xtreme uses only plant-based ingredients, like soybean and gerani... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Julan Crane
Pediatrics 26 years experience
Insect bites: Most bug bites look similar so hard to decide what insect it may be without an exam and then sometimes that doesn't always help
A female asked:
Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Jessica Allananswered
Internal Medicine 24 years experience
Depends: Not able to see the rash. Go to Doc who can examine the rash. It could be anything from contact dermatitis, prickly heat, a yeast infection, bed bugs,... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Allergy and Immunology 45 years experience
Pix worth 1000 words: I suggest that you take the time to have an experienced health care professional look at your rash. It is very hard to diagnose a rash from an incompl... Read More
A female asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Needs examination: Possibilities are endless. Fungal infection? Dermatitis? Allergy? You need an examination by a doctor
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Monica Michel
Family Medicine 13 years experience
Yes: Valtrex (valacyclovir) can commonly cause a rash as a side effect. Some rashes are more serious than others so I would suggest seeing your prescriber.... Read More