U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

I'm worried because my boyfriend has a rash that looks like bug bites all over his legs and it's spreading, what do you suggest?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Justin Greiwe
A Verified Doctoranswered
Allergy and Immunology 13 years experience
See Doctor: Unfortunately your description is not sufficient to make a diagnosis. Given that the rash is spreading the best thing to do is to have your boyfriends rash evaluated by a doctor so that someone can see him in person.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 6, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.