U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rash around ankles after walking all day

A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Imran Sheriff
Specializes in Family Medicine
Leaky capillaries: It sounds like blood leaking from the tiny capillaries in the leg. If you are on Aspirin or any NSAIDS stop them if still persist needs to see doctor ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 37 years experience
Bitten by what?: It could be infected by whatever bit you. I would recommend that you get to a doctor for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 36 years experience
Bitten: A bug bite can easily lead to an infection or allergic reaction the venom the bite injects. Having pain and swelling and the failure of otc meds i... Read More
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Have child seen!: All of these symptoms are very concerning for a serious problem. Fevers, rash, joint pain and swelling sound like a systemic inflammatory condition su... Read More
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a pediatrician: And do this immediately. Among other things, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, a very serious condition must be considered. Paracetamol is an analgesic... Read More
Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery 25 years experience
Need to see a doc: A fever that has lasted a month and persistent rash is serious. He should be taken to see a pediatrician or infectious disease specialist.
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Intertrigo: Intertrigo (intertriginous dermatitis) is an inflammatory condition of skin folds, induced or aggravated by heat, moisture, maceration, friction, and ... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 30 years experience
You need to see your: doctor to reduce swelling. Until you see doc start using support stockings or spans and avoid salt.
A female asked:
Dr. Howard Fox
Podiatry 43 years experience
Hmmmmm...: Hard to say exactly what's going on. The rash may or may not be related to your pain. If it is, shingles comes to mind. I think you'd be best off... Read More
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See below: You may just have a bad athletes foot fungal infection. See a podiatrist for treatment.
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Exam needed: I recommend an examination by a physician or dermatologist. A blistering eruption would suggest herpes simplex or zoster(shingles). A nonraised burnin... Read More
A 65-year-old female asked:
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 39 years experience
Read below: If you recently had bunion surgery, the rash may be reaction from one of the medications that you were placed on, or the bandage, or the anesthesia. ... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Aaron Lewis
General Surgery 21 years experience
Fungus Among Us: Sweaty feet can sometimes be treated by using regular tea and soaking once one to two times a day for 2 weeks but with the rash is best to be evaluate... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership