Bitten in my sleep a few days ago - my ankle is swollen, painful at times to walk on, red rash, itchy, warm sometimes, what could this be? what helps?

Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
Bitten by what?: It could be infected by whatever bit you. I would recommend that you get to a doctor for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Bitten: A bug bite can easily lead to an infection or allergic reaction the venom the bite injects. Having pain and swelling and the failure of otc meds indicates the need for professional assistance. Don't delay . Good luck !

Last updated Aug 29, 2015