U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain in upper abdomen that radiates to the back

A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. The symptoms you described ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
hard to give you a definite answer as it requires exam and testing which your MD will do. But in general chances of pancreatic cancer with those sympt... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Psychiatry 36 years experience
SEE A DOCTOR: Hard to say but I would consider a Urinary Tract Infection so make sure you hydrate and you ought to call your doctor may need an antibiotic. Could be... Read More
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Internal Medicine 51 years experience
UGI problem: The problem most likely lies in your upper gastrointestinal tract, such as lower esophagus, stomach, pancreas, or gall bladder. The darker urine prob... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
GI consult/CT scan: See a GI specialist for comprehensive examination. endoscopy and a CT scan of your abdomen.
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gabriel Goren
A Verified Doctoranswered
59 years experience
R/o ulcer disease!: See a gastroenterologist, who will do tests on you including endoscopy to r/o problems in your upper abdomen: stomach. Duodenum, gall bladder, pancrea... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Peter Denk
General Surgery 21 years experience
Could be a hiatal: It could be a hiatal hernia or heartburn from reflux or gastritis. Try taking an antacid med and see if it improves. Then consider seeing a doctor for... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
? Unrelated : You want to see your doctor for assessment and treatment plan, unlikely to be related to giving birth a month ago, even though you need to be seen giv... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Ovarian: I assume the report is describing an ovarian cyst which may be fluid filled. If so, your gynecologist is best qualified to evaluate and advise you. It... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can evaluate: Many things are in the upper abdomen: stomach, pancreas, liver, small intestine, gall bladder, large intestine, abdominal muscles, etc... An exam by... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can evaluate: Many things are in the abdomen: stomach, pancreas, liver, small intestine, gall bladder, appendix, large intestine, abdominal muscles, kidneys, etc..... Read More