U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain in middle of back on left side

A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Your choice . . .: Unfortunately, only you can decide if pain is bad enough to warrant er visit. If you decide to go, be prepared for a long wait. You maybe suffering fr... Read More
Dr. Robert Benz
Nephrology and Dialysis 48 years experience
Yes.: Unless you can see your doc in the office. You could have a kidney stone or infection.
Dr. Robert Harris
Urogynecology 32 years experience
Probably: You should probably see a doctor soon; immediately if you have any fever.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Common: Best to tell your OB that knows your situation .However durinf pregnancy your weight is increasing;hormones are loosing ligament and the baby is rapid... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Upper back pain: Recurrent discomfort in this region may emanate from the rib cage,kidney, lung or be caused by an intervertebral disc pressing on a nerve root. Osteop... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 29 years experience
Left : Left sided back pain may be caused by back joint problems, pulled muscle and injured rib or vertebrae, sometimes other organ systems can cause the pai... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Rhoades
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Below: Difficult to answer as to the etiology of the pain without the advantage of a medical exam. There are many possibilities, many minor, some more serio... Read More
A 53-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Baker
Neurology 15 years experience
Lbp: It could be anything raining to minor problems such as a muscle strain to arthritis/degenerative discs or facet joints all the way to other more serio... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Tamler
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 34 years experience
Back Pain: This is commonly triggered by a rhomboid muscle nodule. It can be treated by massage, physical therapy and / or injection. See your doctor for confirm... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Scott Tromanhauser
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 36 years experience
Get help : If the pain is severe and persistent then seek help. You deserve to have your pain evaluated. Start with you pcp. You can always consider seeing a spi... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Scott Leeth
A Verified Doctoranswered
30 years experience
Think diet!: Bloating or intestinal pain are almost always related to diet. Many people are severely constipated if consuming the average the American diet. Someti... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Moshe Usadi
Specializes in Family Medicine
No: This is unlikely to be serious. Of course, if things get worse I could be wrong. Is this associated with your menstrual cycle? If so, Ibuprofen or ano... Read More