Laurel, DE

i'm having pain in middle of back on left side it radiiates to abdomen. frequent urination with constant urgency painis 5. should i go to er tonight?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Your choice . . .: Unfortunately, only you can decide if pain is bad enough to warrant er visit. If you decide to go, be prepared for a long wait. You maybe suffering from a urinary tract infection or kidney stone. You can try flushing out latter by drinking lots of water. Phenazopyridine is available otc to mitigate painful urination while waiting to see your doctor.
Dr. Robert Benz
Nephrology and Dialysis 47 years experience
Yes.: Unless you can see your doc in the office. You could have a kidney stone or infection.
Dr. Robert Harris
Urogynecology 31 years experience
Probably: You should probably see a doctor soon; immediately if you have any fever.