U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain in left side when breathing deeply

A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 37 years experience
Mgt: From your description, it may be related to musculo-skeletal pain. If it persists, please see your PCP. Other conditions to consider include asthma an... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Rick Koch
Cardiology 23 years experience
Hard to know: Without complete history & physical...Talk to your physician.
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Norberto Allende-jimenez
Specializes in General Practice
Flatulence : It is very common to experience pain or pressure commonly caused by flatulence or gas. If it continues over 24 hrs make an appt with your doctor for ... Read More
A 55-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
There are a number: of different potential diagnoses that could present with these symptoms. None of them are definable or treatable at home or over the internet. You nee... Read More
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Christian Assad
Cardiology 15 years experience
Cardiologist: I would recommend for you to go to a cardiologist. He will probably get an EKG and depending on its findings recommend particular managements. Interes... Read More
A 53-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Ho
Dr. John Hoanswered
Interventional Radiology 27 years experience
PE : This may be symptomatic of a Pulmonary Embolus. If you don't have an IVC filter you should go to get a CTA of chest to look for PE and if you have one... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Wry neck: You may have slept in a wrong position and ceveloped a wry neck. Try using warm compresses or a heating pad set on low so you don't get burned. You ca... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Keshab Paudel
Internal Medicine 20 years experience
Please see a doctor.: This is not a heart pain but called pleuritic pain. If you continue to have these symptoms, please see a doctor. You may need chest x-ray.
A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Can't tell...: Can't tell what it is that is being described in the question. One can write down details about the symptoms, and see a primary care doctor to be exam... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Rosenfield
family Medicine 24 years experience
Get it checked out: There are several things that can be causing this. But with it being painful to touch and have nausea, groin pain and burning... I would have a healt... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership