Top answers from doctors based on your search:

natural remedies for stomach spasms

24 years experience Psychiatry

Dr. Joy Jackson
2
Dr. Mary Esther Carlin
50 years experience Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Ronald Shaw
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
You should see an md: Stomache aches have many causes. You should see your doctor to determine the cause before you consider home remedy.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Natural dont always: Natural remedies do not always work, so you need to use as you call it chemicals on the face as it works when natural fail.
Dr. Sheila Calderon
1 week: If the over the counter product does not help by the end of the week review the problem with your doctor.
Dr. Stanley Lightfoot
57 years experience Pathology
See below: I do not know of any "natural" medication that blocks acid production so if that is true none of these work.
Dr. Dan Fisher
1
Dr. Robert Stachler
30 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Fennel seeds: I think it is likely the turmeric in the tea that is causing you the problems. Try eliminating the turmeric and see how it goes. Good luck.
1