Top answers from doctors based on your search:

mystery bruise on instep of foot

Dr. Fred Birnbaum
42 years experience in Podiatry
Possibly.: I hope you have rested it, iced it, put a wrap on it, and elevated your foot to help.Sounds like you should have this checked out.
1

Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience in Podiatry
1
Dr. Mak Yousefpour
17 years experience in Podiatry
4
Dr. Diane Minich
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Rest, ice, elevation: As above.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience in Podiatry
Get an X-ray : To find out....I'd lean towards likely.
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience in Podiatry
1
Dr. Frederick Nahm
26 years experience in Neurology
1
Dr. Rajeev Sehgal
24 years experience in Podiatry
Cysts: The bumps along the tendons may be ganglion cysts which form from tendon sheaths that become inflamed. Anti inflammatory meds and rest can help
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Yes : Having the bruise on the top of the foot is not a big problem, most likely will go away. Any pain, or other problem?
1
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
27 years experience in Pediatrics
Have it checked out: You could still have a fracture or torn ligament, etc.
Dr. Christopher Ferguson
18 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Unable to answer: More details are needed in order to answer your question. Swelling can be caused by many things.
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience in Endocrinology
Toe pain: Need to know how old you are to help better. Show to your Dr.
Dr. Wenjay Sung
13 years experience in Podiatry
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience in Podiatry
2
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
2
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience in Podiatry
Not necessarily: But certainly possible. Tendonitits, midfoot exostosis, gout are all certainly part of differential diagnosis.
2
Dr. Rowlin Lichter
71 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience in Podiatry
1
Dr. Rajeev Sehgal
24 years experience in Podiatry
See Dr: Go see your local dr. Have it evaluated for an infection, ulcer, or mass impinging on a nerve
1
Dr. Thomas Inwood
34 years experience in Podiatry
Dr. Jay Abeles
31 years experience in Podiatry
2
Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Evaluation ASAP : Get this evaluated immediately. Could be an infection. Good luck
1
Dr. Jocelyn Curry
13 years experience in Podiatry