Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is it safe to use oragel on a lip wound that has been repaired using stitches to treat pain

Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in

Dr. Mini Sambhavita Rangrass
20 years experience Dentistry
3
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Orajel: If it makes you feel better, that's fine. It does not speed healing, it only relieves discomfort for a short time.
Dr. Justin Greiwe
11 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Louise Andrew
45 years experience Emergency Medicine
1
A male asked:
Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung answered
38 years experience General Surgery
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
37 years experience Addiction Medicine
Plantar wart: i would suggest seeing a podiatrist to be evaluated for the best treatment.
1
Dr. Lee Patalowski
Specializes in Dentistry
2
A male asked:
43 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
20 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience Dermatology
I would: I would use plain vaseline.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Yes' you can: Lidocaine HCl is a local anesthetic. And its used to reduce pain or discomfort caused by skin irritations, canker sores and hemorrhoids.
Dr. James Pressly
Specializes in Ophthalmology
Dr. Holly Maes
35 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Laura McMullen
20 years experience Pediatrics
6
Dr. Barry Resnik
30 years experience Dermatology
Caveat emptor: You get what you pay for. Laser hair removal done with a reputable dermatologist or plastic surgeon will give you much better long-term results.
2
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Marijuana as Medicin: Yes. It is safe to use by itself or with other pain medications.
1
A male asked:
Dr. Dennis Dass
13 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kyle Shank
12 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Stephen Gordon
42 years experience Dentistry