Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have tendonitis in my right ankle how long will it take to heal

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Arnold Beresh
41 years experience Podiatry
Depends: It depends on the extent of the injury and how it is being treated. Average is 2-4 weeks.
1

49 years experience Pathology
1
1
Dr. Mak Yousefpour
18 years experience Podiatry
1
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
43 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
36 years experience Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology
Dr. Arnold Beresh
41 years experience Podiatry
See a podiatrist: There is obviously a problem that needs further exam and treatment.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Not sure how: That conclusion is made by the info provided. I hope you feel better, and did not sustain a bad injury.
1
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Depends how your : Treating it. Physical therapy, immobilization, ice antiinflammatories would all help in treatment.
Dr. Adriaan francois Van wyk
Specializes in General Practice
Dr. Alexander Reyzelman
27 years experience Podiatry
Immobilization: True tendonitis should be immobilized. By restricting motion, tendonitis will improve. Nsaids can be helpful as well.
6
Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
20 years experience Pain Management