Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have shooting pains in my right knee and it hurts to straighten it out after it has been bent for a small time and hard to walk what should i do

Dr. Harris Cohen
20 years experience in Family Medicine
2

Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Paxton Daniel
38 years experience in Radiology
Hard to say: Old fracture, internal derangement of the ligaments/menisci, fluid on the knee, etc. Consider a physical medicine or orthopedic consult.
1
Dr. Jason Rudolph
27 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience in Rheumatology
See details: Continue with ice, elevation and rest. If the problem persists, have it evaluated.
1
Dr. Karen Dantin
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Check It out: May want to see your doc
Dr. David Trettin
32 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Joseph Woods
27 years experience in Pathology
3
Dr. David Rosenfeld
26 years experience in Pain Management
See PCP: The sensitivity to touch concerns me. You are having to many issues for a 23 year old. Please see your PCP
1