Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have fludied in my ear my doctor gave me meds and then i went to a ear nose and thoat doctor and he told me to stop taking it what should i do

Dr. Margaret Miller
32 years experience Pediatrics

Dr. Anna Guarna
34 years experience Dentistry
Yes: It's one thing to have swollen tonsils, but if you're in pain, definitely call an ent.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
35 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Stanley Katz
46 years experience Dermatology
Return to doc: would see your doctor once again to tell him of the continued and new c/o's You might see an ENT doctor.
Dr. Jose Monsalvez
54 years experience General Surgery
Several choices: All methods available are effective and proven safe.The choice, once methods are presented to you, is between you and your physician.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Go back: See your regular doctor again. He/she may want to send you to a neurologist or other headache specialist, or try something else.
1
Dr. Sanford Archer
37 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
40 years experience Preventive Medicine