Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have fludied in my ear my doctor gave me meds and then i went to a ear nose and thoat doctor and he told me to stop taking it what should i do

Dr. Margaret Miller
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 37 years experience
Dr. Atul Singh
Nephrology and Dialysis 28 years experience
Follow your ENT: I would suggest follow the advise of your ENT. Do you have a followup appt with you ENT ?

Dr. Anna Guarna
Dentistry 35 years experience
Yes: It's one thing to have swollen tonsils, but if you're in pain, definitely call an ent.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Stanley Katz
Dermatology 47 years experience
Return to doc: would see your doctor once again to tell him of the continued and new c/o's You might see an ENT doctor.
Dr. Jose Monsalvez
General Surgery 55 years experience
Several choices: All methods available are effective and proven safe.The choice, once methods are presented to you, is between you and your physician.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Go back: See your regular doctor again. He/she may want to send you to a neurologist or other headache specialist, or try something else.
Dr. Sanford Archer
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 38 years experience
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
Preventive Medicine 41 years experience