Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have constant hip pain and muscle spasms in my thigh and calf with numbness in the outer half of my foot what other tests besides mri should happen

Dr. William Scott
Specializes in General Practice
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 31 years experience
Phyisical exam: History and physical with your doc more important that plus the MRI should show the s1nerve impingment if present treatment follows diagnosis.
Dr. David Hardin
Wound care 36 years experience

Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 28 years experience
Dr. Jeffrey Shall
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 41 years experience
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Dr. Marc Dehart
Orthopedic Surgery 33 years experience
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. Karen Butler
See doctor: Now this rash could be an issue. You need to give more history. Do you go camping or are you outside a lot. See a doctor for exam and testing
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Can be: Your evaluation can clarify whether it is neurological or muscular or tendon or bursitis
Dr.